The group of B vitamins, also known as the vitamin B complex, contains eight types of B vitamins.
- B1 or thiamine (thiamine)
- B2 or riboflavin
- B3 or niacin (niacin)
- B5 or pantothenic acid
- B7 or Biotin
- folic acid
B vitamins help in the functioning of energy production and regulation in the body. and produce red blood cells
Benefits of Vitamin B
in general B complex vitamins are believed to be effective in enhancing immunity. improve mood Relieves anxiety, promotes health and soothes UFABET skin irritations. Each B vitamin has different benefits as follows:
- Vitamins B1 and B2 help build healthy muscles, nerves and heart. B1 promotes cell regeneration, while B2 helps produce red blood cells and protects us from free radicals.
- Vitamin B3 plays an important role in regulating the nervous system and the excretory system. It also helps convert food into energy.
- Vitamin B5 functions in the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates. turn into energy It is also necessary for the production of hormones. You need vitamins B5 and B12 for proper growth and development.
- Vitamin B6 is good for the immune system. and necessary for the production of hormones and protein degradation
- Vitamin B7 is another important factor in hormone production.
- Vitamin B9 helps cells build and maintain DNA. It also helps strengthen the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 promote the regulation of amino acid homocysteine levels, which if levels are too high You may be at risk for heart disease.
Vitamin B and certain diseases
Researchers believe that taking vitamin B complex supplements May help prevent certain diseases such as
- People with type 2 diabetes may reduce their risk of developing kidney disease by taking vitamin B1. Vitamin B1 may also reduce the risk of cataracts.
- Vitamin B2 helps prevent migraines.
- Vitamin B3 increases high-density lipids and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin B6 reduces the risk of heart disease. Relieves premenstrual symptoms and pregnancy-related nausea.
- Vitamin B7 is involved in the health of skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamin B9 is believed to protect against breast, colon , and pancreatic cancers in pregnant women. May reduce the risk of having a baby with birth defects
- Vitamin B12 helps seniors reduce confusion and regulate homocysteine levels.
no matter what Vitamin B complex supplements are not effective in treating these diseases. Research shows that taking vitamins B6 and B12 and folic acid over a long period It was not possible to reduce the risk of depression in older women.