Appease people who stay up late, are often hungry, but still don’t want to ruin their bodies with food that should be eaten for good health.
Facebook: The Village Doctor Foundation has recommended food that people who sleep late should eat If you don’t want to ruin your body, what will you have? Let’s save it and keep it…
With some obligations and necessities that may cause us to sleep late for many nights in a row, or some people have to adjust their lives to be a night person, having to sleep late and sleep less often like this, we often have concerns that the body Will deteriorate, health will be bad, but there are still food to nourish people who stay up late and sleep less. Let me tell you that if you don’t want to ruin your body and have bad health, you need to try eating healthy food as follows ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com.
1. Water. If you have to stay up late, you should drink 1.5-2 liters of water per day to prevent heatstroke. And should drink water in sips often instead of drinking a lot at once.
2. High protein diet. Choose foods that are high in protein, such as yogurt, whole wheat crackers with peanut butter. Dried beans no salt added to provide protein to help replenish energy for the body
3. Vegetables-Fruits Focus on eating vegetables-fruits such as guava, grapefruit, apple, rose apple in order to get vitamins and minerals that help nourish the body . And eating vegetables and fruits also helps to refresh, not make you fat, and if you sleep late until you have constipation. During the night, you may eat fruits to cure constipation such as bananas, prunes, pineapples, green apples, kiwis to help the digestive system improve as well.
4. Freshly squeezed juices. Sleep deprivation can make you feel tired easily. So should add a little sugar to the blood. by choosing to drink freshly squeezed juices no added sugar to help you feel rejuvenated immediately In addition, drinking freshly squeezed juices is also another way to add vitamins that the body should receive.
5. Chicken Congee or Soy Milk with toppings If you feel hungry late at night You should choose to eat easily digestible food. that does not provide much energy But can refresh the body, such as brown rice porridge, chicken porridge, or soy milk with unsweetened toppings Which will have both protein and nutrients from cereals such as brown rice, millet, basil seeds, ginkgo, which are beneficial to the body and brain function, focusing on 6. Foods to nourish the
brain Choose brain-boosting foods such as soybeans, egg yolks, tofu, fish meat, chicken breasts, or unsalted dried cereals. Because these foods help maintain alert brain function. And help create brain chemistry necessary for the work of people who stay up late as well.
7. Vitamin BShould eat foods that are high in B vitamins. such as brown rice, fresh vegetables and fruits, or may choose to eat 1-2 vitamin B complexes per day to compensate for the vitamins that the body loses due to insufficient rest. And B vitamins also contribute to reducing the stress of the brain as well.
8. Vitamin C Vitamin C helps strengthen the immune system. We do not get sick easily, should eat 1,000 milligrams of vitamin C per day, which will choose to eat instant vitamin C. Or you can eat vitamin C from fruit.
9. Coffee if you know you have to stay up late Not sleeping at the usual time Drink 1-2 cups of coffee during the day so that the caffeine helps stimulate nighttime alertness. But don’t drink coffee late at night, because caffeinated beverages can make the heart work harder. feeling restless It’s time to sleep, you may not be able to sleep at all.
10. Food nourishes the body after resting. After waking up, you should eat food that refreshes your body, such as cow’s milk, chicken, eggs, chicken soup, black sesame seeds, and various grains because they help stimulate the brain and nervous system.
In addition, people who stay up late should refrain from eating high fat foods. Oily fried foods because they can easily cause flatulence. should abstain from alcoholic beverages Because alcohol can cause the digestive system to malfunction. So if you don’t want to aggravate your body’s fatigue Try to choose to eat only healthy foods.